Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Administration Clerk: Information Management
Department of Health - Franshoek, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 2nd ka October 2020
- Appropriate experience in the Health Information Systems of the Department e.g. PHCIS, eTIER.net and Sinjani.
- Senior Certificate (or equivalent).
Skills & Competencies
- Language proficiency in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- (Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Basic routine Health Information System for Data Capturers (HISDC Project).
- Provide supportive administration functions e.g. preparation of folders for the next day, completion of registers etc.
- Register patients on the Patient Administration System (PHCIS).
- Responsible for folder management i.e. filing, retrieving, archiving and disposal of folders.
- Maintain patient appointment system.
- Responsible for effective management of communication (telephonic enquiries).
- Responsible for data management and capturing.
NOTICE TO ALL
- Candidates may be subjected to a competency test.
- No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
- As directed by the Department of Public Service and Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records and previous employment.
- It will be expected of candidates to be conversant in at least two of the official languages (English/Afrikaans/Xhosa) of the Western Cape.
- It will be expected of shortlisted candidates to be:
- available at the venue on the time and date as determined by the Department and
- bring along recently (not older than 6 months) certified copies of your Identity Document (ID), driver’s license (if applicable for the post), qualification and/or proof of registration at relevant statutory body. Failure to adhere to the aforementioned may lead to his/her application being disqualified and not further considered.
- Willingness to work overtime when required.
- Valid (Code B/EB) drivers licence.
- Ms MM Muller
- Tel no. (021) 808-6109
- R173 703 - R204 612 per annum Annual salary plus service benefits (13th cheque, employer's contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance).