Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
College of Cape Town - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Finance
Closing date yi 26 ka September 2020
- B.Comm/Diploma with Accounting level 3
- Experience in managing a debtors’ department
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in budget reporting.
- Knowledge and understanding of Budget process
- Knowledge and understanding of the PFMA
- Computer literacy (MS Excel and MS Word)
- Experience in working in a medium sized computerised accounting system
- Exposure to Education Sector would be advantageous
- Good administrative, organisational and data management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and fluency in at least 2 official languages English / Afrikaans / Xhosa
- Valid Code EB driver’s license
Skills & Competencies
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Deadline driven
- Service orientated
- Manage the Debtors Department and the Financial Aid (Bursaries Department).
- Manage the College’s financial and capital expenditure budget.
- Financial reporting of actual versus budget and reforecasts.
- Manage the financial reporting and monitoring of projects.
- Monthly financial reporting to various stakeholders
- Ensure that departmental deadlines are met
Please refer to the key performance areas for each post and submit applications/s as follows
- Application form (see download link in document downloads);
- Covering letter stating the reference number (code) of the specific post you are applying for;
- Detailed CV with at least 2 recent contactable references;
- Certified copies of Matric (Grade 12) certificate, qualifications, academic records/transcripts, ID and valid driver’s license.
Applications will not be considered if
- The required documentation is not submitted and/or is received after the closing date.
- It is e-mailed or faxed.
- R376,596.00 per annum (Plus Benefits)
- Siphokazi Sangqu - (TEL) 021 - 404 6710/61