Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Regional Fleet Manager
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - All provinces in South Africa, Not Applicable
Full-Time | Logistics
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa has exciting Talent Pool opportunities for the position of Regional Fleet Manager. The role of the Regional Fleet Manager is to manage and lead the overall effective execution of the fleet strategy, business plan and initiatives in the region. This is done by ensuring that the company complies with all statutory requirements and the strategic priorities and ensuring that all fleet related costs are optimal and efficient, thereby achieving business requirements.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Business Planning & Initiatives:
• Support the implementation and anchoring of fleet initiatives through regional engagement, business plan review, reporting against business plan progress, statutory reporting, attendance and participation at stakeholder meetings and team meetings, participating in the development and updating of fleet policies, practices and procedures.
• Monitor financial performance and asset costs, highlight issues, and propose remedial action required.
• Application of knowledge areas, especially in Fleet
• Demonstrate leadership ability, in a high-performance culture
• Demonstrate the ability to develop and implement process improvement and efficiencies, including technology and performance
• Demonstrate the ability to show initiative within the confines of process adherence
• Demonstrate the ability to make immediate decisions based on information gathering, knowledge of processes, and an understanding of the desired outcome
• Demonstrate the ability to utilize technology
• Demonstrate the ability to ensure the achievement of operational standards in terms of rate of work within team
Fleet Management and Replacement:
• Manage fleet utilisation and provide appropriate action plans to improve this.
• Manage and control outsourced services and contracts at region.
• Manage and ensure optimal Fleet Management system functioning.
• Adhere to all Fleet Management processes, practices, and policies.
• Identify any potential initiative with specifications and guidelines for new fleet acquisitions.
• Evaluate cost effectiveness of proposed fleet acquisitions and ensure compliance with relevant specifications and legal compliance.
Fleet Maintenance and Contract Management:
• Manage the allocation of resources required to maintain and repair fleet within the region
• Manage and ensure the availability of safe, efficient and cost-effective vehicles and equipment.
• Manage downtime and provide detail action plans to improve this.
• Monitor and identify preventative maintenance opportunities.
• Manage the outsourced repair and maintenance contracts for the region.
• Manage the needs of internal and external customers and ensure that they are promptly and efficiently met.
• Manage and ensure optimal fleet availability.
• Monitor and manage performance of key contractors through SLA’s, KPI's and customer feedback. Review, analyse and approve invoices.
• Participate in the evaluation and selection vendors and contractors to provide products and services.
• Provide feedback to the business on contractor performance and jointly manage vendor performance issues.
Skills, Experience & Education
Qualifications and Experience:
• A minimum of a B Comm. Degree or equivalent recognised qualification in Logistics / Fleet.
• A minimum of 10 - 15 years Logistics experience.
• A minimum of 5 years management experience.
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of FMCG logistics and fleet systems and processes.
• Sound understanding of Road Transport and related legislation and NOSA.
• Be able to bring own views across clearly without damaging the relationship with the other party. Choose an appropriate stand in order to meet targets and best practice and encourage team members to be more productive.
• To analyse the relationships between events, circumstances and forces beyond the obvious and draws insightful conclusions, at a micro and macro level. Demonstrate the understanding of the inter-relationships between systems and processes and consolidate information into a coherent whole.
• Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, and information affecting his/her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
• Be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.