Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - Nairobi, Other - Non-South African Location
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing over 16 000 employees.
1. To ensure the safe and uninterrupted operation of the cooling equipment through regular planned maintenance of equipment.
2. To ensure coolers are maintained in good serviceable condition
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Executed Planned Maintenance Activities
• Perform routine checklist and report all abnormalities to Cooler Maintenance Team Leader.
• Maintenance and repairs carried out as per works order. Meeting all the quality requirements.
• Information collated, documented and feedback provided to relevant customers.
• All relevant information obtained to conduct activities for example drawings, manufacturers manual.
• Spares and tools required are located and obtained.
• Jobs prioritized to maximize product quality within set maintenance schedule.
Execute cooler maintenance
• Execution of the Maintenance Plan.
• Regular maintenance of coolers to ensure a high reliability.
• Coolers maintained as per schedule.
• Ensure good housekeeping of the workshop for cleanliness and a safe working environment.
• Breakdown repairs and troubleshooting of faults.
• Ensure all equipment is operated at its optimum.
Done focused improvements
Avoid waste and reduce time taken for finding tools and spare parts.
Predict breakdowns and carry out improvements to reduce these.
Improve safety of work and cooling equipment.
Skills, Experience & Education
Planning and Organizing
Compliance, Governance and Ethics