Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Business Development Specialist
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Marketing
Wings and Wishes is an NPO dedicated to transporting critically and chronically ill children to receive the lifesaving specialist medical care that they require.
Our objective is to provide transport for children, who are deemed financially less fortunate, to receive life-saving and/or specialised medical treatment which
they require – anywhere in South Africa. In addition, we provide compassionate and professional assistance to these children and their families, ensuring they have immediate access to the essential medical services which they need, and which are not available to them at a local level. Our aim is to reduce premature and preventable child mortality rates, by facilitating access to specialised medical care, for those children who are critically in need of such treatment.
Core to this role would be to support the needs of relevant children in our communities by proactively securing financial or other relevant support from benefactors, the corporate world and philanthropic persons and organisations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Lead the development and deployment of a Marketing Strategy;
2. Deliver to short, medium- and long-term revenue growth objectives;
3. Connect with the corporate world, benefactors, philanthropists and funders to secure sustainable funding for Wings and Wishes;
4. Build sincere and sustainable relationships with the afore mentioned network;
Skills, Experience & Education
1. Sound and credible interpersonal, relationship and networking skills;
2. Robust and sincere sales and marketing capability;
3. Relevant NQF level 4/5 qualification.
4. Sales and marketing capability within an NPO will be an added advantage;
5. A minimum of 5 years business development experience in an NPO environment will be an advantage.
Nature of employment:
1. The nature of the contract will be discussed during the recruitment and selection process;
2. Basic salary + Incentives model proposed;