Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Junior Contact Centre Consultant - NQF2 Learnership (12-month contract)
Clicks - Cape Town, Western Cape
Learnership | Call Centre
Closing date yi 23rd ka September 2020
- This is a 12-month Learnership contract and the successful candidate will be enrolled in an NQF2 Contact Centre Learnership Programme.
- Matric or equivalent
- Typing speed of 20 wmp
- Computer literate (Proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel at beginner level)
- Mathematical literacy (Required for ClubCard points calculations)
- Must be able to speak clearly and communicate in English.
Skills & Competencies
- Consumer Protection Act
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service orientation
- Relating and Networking
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Working with People
- Learning and Researching
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Respond to a targeted amount of telephone calls accurately and in a specified time frame, thereby meeting set service standards.
- Meet Customers' expectations by being knowledgeable, professional and courteous and thereby ensuring ‘one-contact' resolution
- Maintaining the ClubCard database by means of accurately processing information on individual ClubCards
- Assist customers with Clicks online and Clicks App related queries
- Assist customers’ with Clinic Bookings
- Being the first port of call for customers in dealing with queries and thereby being an integral link between the customer and the organization.
- To assist with any ad-hoc data capturing e.g. updating customer contact records, as well as outbound calling for ad-hoc service related campaigns
- Completing daily productivity reports in excel for any outbound work done.