Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
AECI - Modderfontein, Gauteng
Full-Time | Finance
Closing date yi 22nd ka September 2020
- AECI Water is looking to recruit a Commercial Analyst to work in Modderfontein.
- Collect & interpret Sales, Costs, Product, Supplier & Customer data as well as general financial information to improve the efficiency of an AECI Water operations.
- Understanding our cost drivers and selling price trends will drive the strategies to improving sales, managing costs and profits.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Business or Commercial degree.
- Bcom Finance, Economics, Management Accounting, Statistics, Law & Business Science.
- Bcom (Hons) will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years related experience.
- Knowledge of Data Analytics & BI tools an advantage (Tableau, BIM, QLIK etc.).
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good understanding of Commercial Management principles.
Skills & Competencies
- Analytics Thinking & Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
- Facilitation & Negotiation
- Customer centric
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Aspire to lead
- Gathers information from the multiple systems within organisation and converts into meaningful information for business decisions.
- Analyse End to End Pricing (Sourcing to Selling Prices).
- Analyse Cost Driver (i.e. raw materials and input costs) trends.
- Analyse Customer Selling Pricing trends.
- Monitor Profitability.
- Supports Sales with Deal calculations / structure.
- Understands business requirements & Go to Market Business Models.
- Manage & Monitor Customer & Supplier contracts.
- Manage Contracts Register and all agreements.
- Support & co-ordinates Commercial Monthly reporting.
- Support in Commercial Project to drive efficiencies.
- Continuous Improvements to drive Commercial Excellence.