Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Data Integrity Assurance Intern: Quality Assurance and Help Desk
South African Police Service - Kimberley, Northern Cape
Internship | Government
Closing date yi 28 ka February 2020
- The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate Recruitment Scheme at Component: Crime Registrar.
- The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in Statistics / Mathematics and Statistics / Actuarial Science / Demographic/ Informatics / Computer Sciences, Criminology / LLB / Quality Control, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level or relevant qualification in the field of the post.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Daily monitoring/correlation of the daily crime report regarding registration of crime on the Crime Administration System (CAS) for all stations and report on Provincial tendencies and trends;
- Daily verification of specific crimes on the CAS and report on Provincial tendencies and trends;
- Assist with station visits to analyse dockets, peruse the registers, Enquiry dockets and Flagged cases.
- Verify the capturing of lost and stolen cell phones on the system, function 6.3 to monitor compliance to data integration.
- Ad Hoc station visits for specific identified stations as requested. Monitoring of Pin mapping on GIS.
- Only the official Application Form for the Graduate Recruitment Scheme (available on the SAPS website) will be accepted.
- All instructions on the application form must be adhered to.
- Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the Application Form.
- An updated Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, National Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications with statement of results obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application.
- Certified copies should not be older than 6 months.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
- Applications must be posted/hand delivered timeously.
- Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- The closing date for all applications is 2020-02-28.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- All short-listed candidates will undergo a personal interview.
- Short-listed applicants may be subjected to vetting.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 4 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 months Internship Contract.
- Graduate Recruitment Scheme in the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
- Lieutenant Colonel LF Seletela: Tel no. 079 514 3939
- AC RB Mashego. Tel No. (012) 360 1078
- CR INT 04/2020