South African Police Service Auditor Intern: Risk Based and Compliance Audit: Auditor X2 Kimberley
Closing date yi 28 ka February 2020
- The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate Recruitment Scheme at Component: Internal Audit.
- The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in Internal Audit/Commerce/ B Com Accounting / Bachelors of Accounting Sciences in Financial Accounting / B Com in Financial Management / Cost Management and Accounting/ B-tech in Information technology/Information systems, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level or relevant qualification in the field of the post.
- Conducting preliminary survey through gathering background and contextual information relevant to the audit project;
- Conducting a risk assessment through interview client, inspect and analyse information obtained, record results and identify high risk areas to inform audit program relevant to the audit project;
- Preparing audit manual master file relevant to the audit project;
- Executing audit steps as per the audit program by selecting sample, test sample, determine the impact of inadequacies or ineffectiveness of controls, gather evidence, complete work papers, and draw conclusion;
- Developing findings and recommendations for the enhancement of basic controls/process by documenting finding in the required format, present findings to the project leader, discuss finding and recommend to the client, make recommendations to the project leader and possible changes to reportable items.
- Creating audit project on TeamMate audit management system.
- Only the official Application Form for the Graduate Recruitment Scheme (available on the SAPS website) will be accepted.
- All instructions on the application form must be adhered to.
- Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the Application Form.
- An updated Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, National Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications with statement of results obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application.
- Certified copies should not be older than 6 months.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
- Applications must be posted/hand delivered timeously.
- Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- The closing date for all applications is 2020-02-28.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- All short-listed candidates will undergo a personal interview.
- Short-listed applicants may be subjected to vetting.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 4 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 months Internship Contract.
- Graduate Recruitment Scheme in the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
- Capt. Dhlamini/AC Makhopochane - 012 393 4524/012 393 3305
- IA INT 11/2020
- For attention: Lieutenant Colonel LF Seletela
- The Section Head: Corporate Support, National Head Office, 233 Opera Plaza Building: Corner Pretorius Street and Bank Lane, Pretoria
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 13 ka February 2020