South African Police Service Administrative Intern: Support Services X22 Various Areas
Closing date yi 28 ka February 2020
- The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate Recruitment Scheme at Northern Cape Province.
- The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management / Human Resource Development/ Public Administration and Management / Business Administration / Office Administration / Office Management and Technology, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level or relevant qualification in the field of the post.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
- Rendering duties of administrative nature, which will include general administration duties as well as specific administration duties;
- Assist in rendering administrative duties pertaining to HR management and related functions;
- Assist in managing administrative duties pertaining to HRM utilization and related functions;
- Ensure accurate record keeping and efficient office management.
- Only the official Application Form for the Graduate Recruitment Scheme (available on the SAPS website) will be accepted.
- All instructions on the application form must be adhered to.
- Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the Application Form.
- An updated Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, National Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications with statement of results obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application.
- Certified copies should not be older than 6 months.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
- Applications must be posted/hand delivered timeously.
- Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- The closing date for all applications is 2020-02-28.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- All short-listed candidates will undergo a personal interview.
- Short-listed applicants may be subjected to vetting.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 4 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 months Internship Contract.
- Graduate Recruitment Scheme in the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
- Alexandra Bay SAPS: Alexandra Bay Ref Number : NCGI 15/2020
- Mothibistad SAPS: Mothibistad Ref Number : NCGI 16/2020
- Batlharos SAPS: Batlharos Ref Number : NCGI 17/2020
- Aggeneys SAPS: Aggeneys Ref Number : NCGI 18/2020
- Kakamas SAPS: Kakamas Ref Number : NCGI 19/2020
- Kuruman SAPS: Kuruman (2 posts) Ref Number : NCGI 20/2020
- Hopetown SAPS: Hopetown Ref Number : NCGI 21/2020
- Nieuwoudtville SAPS: Nieuwoudtville Ref Number : NCGI 22/2020
- Keimoes SAPS: Keimoes Ref Number : NCGI 23/2020
- Groblershoop SAPS: Groblershoop Ref Number : NCGI 24/2020
- Witdraai SAPS: Witdraai Ref Number : NCGI 25/2020
- Kenhardt SAPS: Kenhardt Ref Number : NCGI 26/2020
- Colesberg SAPS: Colesberg Ref Number : NCGI 27/2020
- Hartswater SAPS: Hartswater Ref Number : NCGI 28/2020
- Hartswater FCS: Hartswater Ref Number : NCGI 29/2020
- Loerisfontein SAPS: Loerisfontein Ref Number : NCGI 30/2020
- Delportshoop SAPS: Delportshoop Ref Number : NCGI 31/2020
- Deben SAPS: Deben Ref Number : NCGI 32/2020
- Britstown SAPS:Britstown Ref Number : NCGI 33/2020
- Prieska SAPS: Prieska Ref Number : NCGI 34/2020
- Van Zylsrus SAPS: Van Zylsrus Ref Number : NCGI 35/2020
- For attention: Provincial HRD: Kimberley
- Hand deliver at: 16 Warren Street, De Beers, Kimberley
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 13 ka February 2020