Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Administrative Graduate Interns X2
South African Police Service - Galeshewe, Kimberley, Northern Cape
Internship | Government
Closing date yi 15 ka November 2019
- The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for participation in a twelve (12) months’ Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship in all the Provinces.
- The Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant to the field of the post
- Applicants must be residents of the Provinces where the post is advertised
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions (complete separate application form for each post reference number)
- Tertiary Qualification is required
- Study of the crimes around the station’s precinct
- Study the causes of crime around the station’s precinct
- Study the impact/effects of crime around the area
- Analyse the data to determine why the crime was committed and find ways to:
- Detect and prevent further criminal behaviour
Be in possession of NQF 6 or higher qualification in the following:
- Criminology/Expert in the scientific study of crime and criminals.
- Data Analysis course/module will add advantage.
- Only the official application form for the Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship (available on the SAPS website) will be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly indicated on the application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form and *proof of residence.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to application.
- Certified copies should not be older than 3 months.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
- Only certificate of qualifications will be accepted, and not a statement of results.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- Applications must be mailed timeously.
- Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- If an applicant is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview.
- Short-listed applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful interns only.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- A stipend will be paid according to proof of relevant qualification.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 month internship contract.
- Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship in the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
- Lt Col Van Wyk/Sgt Dlamini - 053 807 0110/053 807 0123
- Application form (cofa)