Personal Assistant Ref No: RECRUIT 2022/194
National Prosecuting Authority - Kimberley, Northern Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 17 ka May 2022
- The NPA is an equal opportunity employer.
- People with disabilities will be given preference and are encouraged to apply.
- In the filling of vacancies, the objectives of Section 195(1)(i) of the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa,1996, and in particular the Employment Equity Act,1998 (Act 55 of 1998) and the NPA Employment Equity Strategy 2016, will take highest preference in selection of suitable candidates.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum two years secretarial experience and or related administrative experience.
- A valid driver’s license will be an added advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- table and with Credibility.
- General computer literacy.
- Language skills and ability to communicate well with people at different levels and from different background.
- Good telephone etiquette and above average planning and organizing skills.
- Good people skills.
- High level of reliability.
- Written communication skills.
- Ability to conduct legal research.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
- Ability to identify and handle confidential matters, and to keep confidential matters as such.
- Good grooming, presentation and professionalism.
- Knowledge of the relevant legislations, policies, prescripts and procedures applicable in the public sector.
- Provide secretarial and administration support in the office.
- Receiving and screening of telephone calls and referring calls to the correct role players if not meant for the DPP.
- Type documents for the office.
- Operate office equipment like fax machines and photocopiers.
- Provide clerical support services to the office.
- Make travel and logistical arrangements for meetings and events, process travel and subsistence claims.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Draft routine correspondence.
- Develop and maintain an accessible and user-friendly filing system.
- Handle procurement of standard items such as stationary.
- Liaise with other offices of the NPA and Administration with regard to all matters pertaining to the administrative functions of the office.
- For your application to be accepted: Applications must be submitted on the new Z83 version, obtainable from any Public Service department or on www.npa.gov.za which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated.
- If the Z83 is not completed as prescribed your application will not be accepted.
- CVs without a Z83 will not be accepted. Handwritten Z83 must be completed in Block Letters.
- Only copies of required qualifications, identity document and other listed documents as per the advert, must be included with your application.
- Such copies need not be certified when applying for the post.
- All applications must reach the NPA on/or before the closing date.
- No late applications will be accepted/processed.
- The NPA cannot be held responsible for server delays.
- Applicant’s attention is drawn to the fact that the NPA uses an Electronic Response Handling System in terms of emailed applications.
- Please do not contact the NPA directly after you have emailed your applications to enquire if your application(s) have been received.
- If you have not received an acknowledgement of receipt within one week after the closing date then you can contact the NPA.
- The NPA reserves the right not to fill any particular position.
- If you do not hear from us within (6) six months from the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to a security clearance of at least confidential.
- Appointment to this position will be provisional, pending the issue of security clearance.
- Fingerprints will be taken on the day of the interview.
- The social media accounts of shortlisted applicants may be accessed as part of the verification process.
- A valid driver’s license will be a requirement where applicable.
- Applicants are advised that from 1 January 2021 a new application form for employment (Z83) is in use.
- The new application for employment form can be downloaded at www.dpsa.gov.zavacancies.
- From 1 January 2021 should an application be received using the incorrect (old) application for employment (Z83), it will not be considered.
- Applicants who are successful must please note that the NPA is not in a position To pay resettlement costs.
- All employees considered for appointment to the Investigating Directorate will be subject to a lifestyle audit and integrity vetting.
- RECRUIT 2022/194
- R261 372 per annum (Level 07), (excluding benefits)
- Nicholas Mogongwa Tel No: 053 807 4539
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 2 ka May 2022