Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
National Prosecuting Authority - Kimberley, Northern Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 2nd ka November 2020
- Grade twelve (12) or equivalent qualification.
Skills & Competencies
- Sound planning and organizing skills, written and verbal communication.
- General computer literacy skills and knowledge in programs MS Word; Excel; PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good people skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to act independently.
- Provide high level administrative support to the office.
- Design and keep a well organised administrative system for the office.
- Execute a wide variety of administrative tasks pertaining to the provision of support to line functionaries.
- Draft correspondence to members of the public, other organisations and State Departments.
- Liaise with corporate services with all matters pertaining to the administrative functioning of the office.
- Provide administrative support to the legal staff, pertaining to finance, logistical and human resources.
- Deliver mails and faxes within the office and render general administrative support such as filing, photocopying, faxing, receiving and dispatching documents.
- All applications must be submitted to the relevant Recruitment Response E-mail as stated below.
- For your application to be accepted: Applications must be submitted on a Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department or on www.npa.gov.za which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated.
- If the Z83 is not completed as prescribed your application will not be accepted. CVs without a Z83 will not be accepted.
- Handwritten Z83 must be completed in Block Letters.
- Only copies of certified required qualifications, identity document and other listed documents as per the advert, must be included with your application.
- All applications must reach the NPA on/or before the closing date.
- No late applications will be accepted/processed.
- The NPA cannot be held responsible for server delays. Applicant’s attention is drawn to the fact that the NPA uses an Electronic Response Handling System in terms of emailed applications.
- Please Do Not contact the NPA directly after you have e-mailed your applications to enquire if your application(s) have been received.
- If you have not received an acknowledgement of receipt within one week after the closing date then you can contact the NPA.
- The NPA reserves the right not to fill any particular position.
- If you do not hear from us within (3) three months from the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to a security clearance of at least confidential.
- Appointment to this position will be provisional, pending the issue of security clearance.
- Fingerprints will be taken on the day of the interview.
- The social media accounts of shortlisted applicants may be accessed.
- A valid drivers license will be a requirement where applicable.
- All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which will be communicated by the department.
- Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency based assessments (in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the implementation of competency based assessments).
- The competency assessment will be testing generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS competency assessment tools.
- With effect from 1 April 2020 minimum entry requirement to SMS is the pre entry certificate as indicated under paragraph 10.3.1 of the directive which states as follows: ´In order to ensure that potential SMS members have a background on processes and procedures linked to the SMS, further requirement for appointment at SMS level will be successful completion of the Senior Management Preentry Programme as endorsed by the National School of Government.
- This is a Public Service specific training programme which will be applicable for appointment at SMS level.
- The name of the course is Certificate for entry into the SMS.
- The full details can be sourced from the link https://www.thensg.gov.za/training-course/sms-pre-entryprogramme/.
- NB! Applicants Who Are Successful Must Please Note That The NPA Is Not In A Position To Pay Resettlement Costs
- RECRUIT 020/465
- R173 703 per annum (Level 05) (Excluding Benefits)
Download Full Vacancy
- Nicholas Mogongwa
- Tel No: (053) 807 4539