Master of the High Court Estate Controller Kimberley
Closing date yi 17 ka April 2020
- An LLB degree or recognized four years legal qualification
Skills & Competencies
- Legal research and drafting;
- Case flow management;
- Estate duties;
- Dispute resolution;
- Communication skills (verbal and written);
- Problem solving;
- Customer focus;
- Attention to detail;
- Computer literacy.
- Administer deceased and Insolvent Estates, Curatorship’s, Trusts and all aspects related to the administration thereof;
- Determine and asses estate duties in terms of the Estate Duties Act;
- Conduct research and draft legal documents;
- Render administrative function of the office.
- Applications must be submitted on Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za.
- A Z83 form & CV must be accompanied by original certified copies of qualifications, identity document and a driver’s license where necessary.
- A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications.
- Applications that do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements will not be considered.
- All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical and competency assessment.
- Candidate will complete a financial disclosure form and also be required to undergo a security clearance.
- Foreigners or dual citizenship holder must provide the Police Clearance certificate from country of origin.
- The DOJ&CD is an equal opportunity employer.
- In the filling of vacant posts the objectives of section 195 (1) (i) of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996 (Act No: 108 of 1996), the Employment Equity imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act No: 55 of 1998) and relevant Human Resources policies of the Department will be taken into consideration.
- Reasonable accommodation shall be applied for People with Disabilities including where driver’s license is a requirement.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you do not hear from us within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful the department reserves the right not to fill these positions.
- Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply and preference will be given to the EE Target.
- R198 411 per annum. (Salary will be in accordance with OSD determination).
- The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Mr. S. Maeko Tel No: (012) 315 1996
Download Full Vacancy
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to:
- Postal address: The Human Resource: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X81, Pretoria, 0001
- Physical address: Application Box, First Floor Reception, East Tower, Momentum Building, 329 Pretorius Street, Pretoria.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 22 ka March 2020