Administrative Officer Ref No: 28/22/NC/FA/UPT
Department of Justice & Constitutional Development - Upington, Northern Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 4th ka July 2022
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or National Diploma /NQF level 6 or related;
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in Administration of which at least 1 year supervisory/team leader;
- A valid driver’s license.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of the Medium-Term Expenditure Framework, and Basic Accounting System will be an advantage;
- Computer literacy (MS Office);
- Communication (written and verbal) skills;
- Good Interpersonal relations;
- Organizational and leadership skills; Work independently.
- Execute administrative functions and provide effective management within the office/service point;
- Provide supply chain management and human resources services of administrative component of the Family Advocate office at the service point;
- Render advice/assistance on a wide spectrum of matters within occupational class context;
- Compile and submit monthly statistics and expenditure in respect of an office;
- Manage and control allocated government vehicles and safeguard departmental asset;
- Manage and oversee the procurement processes in the Unit.
- Interested applicants must submit their applications for employment to the address specified in each post.
- The application must include only completed and signed new Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za, a CV, copy of Identity Document, Senior Certificate and the highest required qualification as well as a driver’s license where necessary.
- Application that does not comply with the above specifications will be disqualified.
- Original/certified copies must be produced by only shortlisted candidates during the interview date.
- A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications.
- Applications that do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements will not be considered.
- All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical and competency assessment.
- A pre-entry certificate obtained from National School of Government (NSG) is required for all SMS applicants.
- Candidate will complete a financial disclosure form and also be required to undergo a security clearance.
- Foreigners or dual citizenship holder must provide the Police Clearance certificate from country of origin.
- The DOJ&CD is an equal opportunity employer. In the filling of vacant posts, the objectives of section 195 (1) (i) of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996 (Act No: 108 of 1996), the Employment Equity imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act No: 55 of 1998) and relevant Human Resources policies of the Department will be taken into consideration.
- Reasonable accommodation shall be applied for People with Disabilities including where driver’s license is a requirement.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you do not hear from us within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- The department reserves the right not to fill this position. Women and people with.
- Email or faxed applications will not be considered.
- R321 543 – R378 765 per annum.
- The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Ms C. Van Wyk Tel No: (053) 838 4563
Download Full Vacancy
- Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: Postal address: The Regional Head: Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X6106, Kimberley, 8300.
- Hand delivers at: the New Public Buildings, (Magistrates Court) of Knight and Stead Streets, 7th floor, Kimberley, 8301.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 19 ka June 2022