Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Maintenance Officers (MR-1 – MR-3)
Department Of Justice and Constitutional Development - Douglas, Northern Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 18 ka November 2019
- LLB or an appropriate four year recognized legal qualification;
- A valid driver’s license, and willing to travel extensively within the province and beyond.
Skills & Competencies
- Extensive knowledge of the maintenance system;
- Proficiency in at least two official languages;
- Knowledge’ of all services and procedures in the area of maintenance and other areas of family law;
- Computer literacy (MS Office);
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal);
- Numeric skills;
- Communications skills;
- Facilitation and mediation skills;
- Supervisory skills;
- Litigation skills.
- Perform duties or functions of a Maintenance Officer in terms of the Maintenance Act;
- Obtain financial information for the purposes of maintenance enquiries;
- Guide maintenance investigators in the performance of their functions;
- Appear in the Maintenance Court and conduct proceedings in terms of the Maintenance Act;
- Implement Bench Orders.
- Applications must be submitted on the prescribed form Z83 (cofa), obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents.
- A Z83 form & CV must be accompanied by original certified copies of qualifications, identity document and a driver’s license where necessary.
- A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications.
- Applications that do not comply with the above mentioned requirements will not be considered.
- All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical and competency assessment.
- Candidate will complete a financial disclosure form and also be required to undergo a security clearance.
- Foreigners or dual citizenship holder must provide the Police Clearance certificate from country of origin.
- Reasonable accommodation shall be applied for People with Disabilities including where driver’s license is a requirement.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you do not hear from us within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- The department reserves the right not to fill these positions. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply and preference will be given to the EE Target.
- Ms M Phiri - (053) 802 13000