Council for Geoscience - Upington, Northern Cape
Internship | Safety Health Environment Risk & Quality
Closing date yi 21 ka January 2022
- To ensure that CGS carries out its duties to comply with OHS Act and its regulations and mitigate the effects of COVID-19.
- 3 year National Diploma, preferable in Occupational Health and Safety.
- A Degree will be an added advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Well organised and able to prioritise own work
- Meets deadlines
- Report writing
- Analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Speak English at business fluency level
- Conduct COVID-19 screening of workers, contractors & visitors.
- Support the administration of COVID-19 Workplace Plans.
- Support Work area Compliance with COVID-19 Regulations.
- Support the monitoring and control of PPE and Hygiene consumables.
- Conduct workplace COVID-19 risk assessments.
- Assist in the undertaking of occupational health and safety hazard identification and risk assessment.
- Assist with COVID-19 related internal customer complaints.
- Participate in and attend relevant applicable workshops and training courses.
- Assist SHEQ business unit with related activities and ad hoc duties as required.
- If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please send your application.
- Please quote the position title (Office Administrator: Human Resources) as a reference when submitting your application.
- The Council for Geoscience is committed to Employment Equity and diversity.
- In accordance with the Employment Equity prescripts, preference will be given but not limited to candidates from under-represented designated groups.
- Females and people from previously disadvantaged groups and sectors are encouraged to apply.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within eight (8) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- All appointments are subject to vetting processes.
- Appointments are subject to positive vetting results.
- R13 000 Per Month
- Fixed Term Contract: 24 Months
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 15 ka January 2022