HR Professional - ULCO
AfriSam - Kimberley, Northern Cape
Full-Time | Human Resources
Closing date yi 29th ka June 2022
- AfriSam (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd is a leading supplier of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete.
- Operating across Southern Africa, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices.
- At AfriSam we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
- Degree or equivalent relating to HR environment
- 3-5 years’ generalist HR experience at a fully professional level
Skills & Competencies
- Thorough understanding of the HR administration requirements.
- Good knowledge of HR statutory legislation.
- Proficient user in SAP HR and MS Office.
- Good knowledge of change management, HR Statutory legislation and people management processes.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and interviewing skills.
- Excellent conflict management, facilitation and problem-solving skills.
- Driving for results, customer focused and high working standards.
- Providing an integrated HR service across the HR functional areas.
- Supporting and guiding management on the implementation of policies and procedures.
- Supporting management to ensure good IR practices and employee relations.
- Ensuring a high standard of HR administration and HR reporting in the region.
- Supporting management to attract and retain the best and most suitable candidates for the region to meet its performance challenges.
- Facilitating individual and regional organisational development activities to develop individual competence and build organisational capacity.
- Ensuring compliance to all relevant legislation.
- Please email your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and use HR Professional ULCO as subject line of your email.
- We take great care in assessing each application individually, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, therefore please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 2 weeks of sending your CV.
- Applicants are advised that AfriSam is a designated employer under the Employment Equity Act and as such has an Employment Equity Plan in place.
- The Company therefore has the right to fill the vacancy in accordance with its Employment Equity Plan in order to fulfil its transformation objectives by preferring designated employees.
Download Full Vacancy
Aplaya nge Email
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 18 ka June 2022