Like us on Facebook
Closing date: 28 ka February 2020
- Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management / Human Resource Development/ Public Administration and Management / Business Administration / Office Administration / Office Management and Technology, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level or relevant qualification in the field of the post.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
Department of Justice and Constitutional Development Graduate Internship - Administration Various Areas
- National Diploma or Degree in Management Assistant, Public Management, Public Administration, Business Management, Administration and Office Administration
Closing date: 24th ka February 2020
- Applicants who are in possession of a South African LLB degree or equivalent foreign qualification which was certified as such by SAQA, which includes at least the following courses: Law of Evidence, Civil Procedure, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure and Interpretation of Statutes are invited to submit their applications to attend the above-mentioned prosecutorial training.
- Or final year LLB students with the courses listed above provided they would have completed the degree before commencement of the programme.
- Applicants must be South African.
Closing date: 31st ka March 2020
- Relevant Diploma
- RE an added advantage an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years retail experience in a well-established brand
- 2 years call centre experience in sales or customer service environment
- Financial services experience preferable