Like us on Facebook
Closing date: 2 ka December 2019
- Grade 12/NQF Level 4/Grade 12.
- National Diploma: Legal Interpreting at NQF Level 5 or any other equivalent qualification in the field of languages with three (3) years’ practical experience as a Court Interpreter; OR
- Grade 12 with ten (10) years practical experience as a court interpreter.
- Knowledge of Legislation which governs transparency and confidentiality in the Public Service (Act 2 of 2000) as amended;
- isiXhosa, Setswana, English, Afrikaans are compulsory.
- Sesotho or isiZulu or proficiency in any official language will be an added advantage;
- Drivers’ license will be an added advantage.