Like us on Facebook
Department of Provincial Treasury Assistant Director: Macro Economic Analysis & Research (X2 Posts) Kimberley
- A Degree (NQF 7 as recognised by SAQA) in Economics, Econometrics or Statistics.
- 2-3 Years relevant experience in research and analysis.
- A valid driver’s license
Closing date: 29 ka November 2019
- National Diploma/ B-Tech/B. Com Degree (NQF: 6/7) in Accounting/Auditing, Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Accreditation as a certified Internal Auditor (CIA) (will be an added advantage).
- 2-3 years full time experience in an auditing environment.
- A valid Driver’s license.
Department Of Justice and Constitutional Development Social Worker/Family Counsellor Grade 1-4 Kimberley
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification which allows for professional registration with the SACSSP (SA Council for Social Service Professions);
- A minimum of 0–30 years appropriate experience in Social Work after registration as Social Worker with the SACSSP;
- Knowledge and experience in Mediation;
- Knowledge and application of Family Law, including Mediation in certain Divorce Matters Act, Maintenance Act and Domestic Violence Act (inclusive of Hague Convention on International Child Abduction);
- A valid driver’s license.
Closing date: 22 ka November 2019
- An LLB Degree or a four (4) year Legal qualification.
- A minimum of 2-years legal experience obtained after qualification.
- Superior Court or Litigation experience will be an added advantage.