Like us on Facebook
Department of Justice and Constitutional Development Candidate Attorney Internship Programme X2 Kimberley
Closing date: 24th ka February 2020
- Applicants who are in possession of a South African LLB degree or equivalent foreign qualification which was certified as such by SAQA, which includes at least the following courses: Law of Evidence, Civil Procedure, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure and Interpretation of Statutes are invited to submit their applications to attend the above-mentioned prosecutorial training.
- Or final year LLB students with the courses listed above provided they would have completed the degree before commencement of the programme.
- Applicants must be South African.
Closing date: 21 ka February 2020
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific core functions of the post;
- Be in possession of a Senior Certificate (Grade 12);
- Be proficient in at least two official languages, of which one must be English;
- Must be a SA citizen;
- Must have no previous convictions or cases pending;
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and fingerprint verification;
- Relevant courses in the field of the post may be an advantage.
Closing date: 31st ka March 2020
- Relevant Diploma
- RE an added advantage an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years retail experience in a well-established brand
- 2 years call centre experience in sales or customer service environment
- Financial services experience preferable