Artisan Assistants - W1 X4
Sandvik - Rustenburg, North West
Full-Time | Artisan
Closing date yi 21 ka January 2022
- To assist artisans in effective maintenance and breakdowns.
- This service is rendered to Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology clients.
- Grade 12 / N3 Technical Qualification/ Equivalent Qualification
- Relevant Trade Certificate
- Relevant Trade Theory
- Experience in manufacturing workshop
- Relevant mechanised mining equipment experience
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literacy ability to work with Excel spreadsheets, graphical presentations and charts
- English proficiency
- First Aid Level 1
- Physical & Medical ability to function in an workshop / underground environment
- Understanding of the necessity and value of teamwork; ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Assist artisan with any service/breakdown related activity
- Visual inspection of machines
- Clean workshop, machine, tools and equipment
- Follow workshop map
- Check wrapping & hoses
- Relay messages between operations
- Provide feedback to artisan on machine condition
- Comply with SMRT SHEQ management system and the Objectives and Targets set.
- Utilise correct tools
- Report Hazardous conditions and acts.
- Participate in Incident / accident investigations.
- Technical readings
- Work on scheduled and unplanned maintenance and breakdowns
- Please apply online through Workday (ESS) or access the Sandvik website
- If you don’t receive feedback from us within 14 days deem your application unsuccessful.
- We offer you an interesting role in an international business environment as well as opportunities for your professional development.
- At Sandvik, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 19 ka January 2022