Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Office of the Chief Justice - Mafikeng, North West
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 30th ka June 2020
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
Skills & Competencies
- Good communication skills.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Deal and work within deadlines.
- Proven Computer literacy including MS Word & MS Excel.
- Calculation skills.
- Knowledge of BAS and Persal.
- Capturing S&T Claims.
- Sorting of all Payroll Certificates according to various pay points.
- Filling of documents.
- Capturing salary related transactions on Persal and BAS.
- Administration of SARS PAYE.
- In the filling of the advertised posts, the objectives of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996 and the staffing policy of the Public Service broadly will be taken into consideration.
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- A completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of all qualification(s), identity document and driver’s license.
- A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications.
- Applications that do not comply with the above-m ent ion ed requirements will not be considered.
- The Office of the Chief Justice is an equal opportunity employer.
- In the filling of vacant posts, the objectives of section 195 (1)(i) of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996 (Act 108 of 1996), the Employment Equity imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act 55 of 1998) and relevant Human Resources policies of the Department will be taken into consideration.
- The successful candidate/s will be subjected to Pre-Vetting (Pre-Screening).
- Financial records will only be checked and considered for applicants applying for Finance related posts.
- Upon appointment applicants will be subjected to vetting with the purpose of determining their security competency.
- All candidates selected for SMS posts must undergo a competency assessment after the interview.
- If you do not hear from us within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- The Department reserves the right not to fill these positions.
- Mr OPS Sebapatso Tel No: (018) 397 7114
- North West Provincial Service Centre
- R 173 703.00 per annum.
- The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
Download Full Vacancy