Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Public Finance Management and Administration Learnership
North West Provincial Treasury - Various Areas, North West
Learnership | Government
Closing date yi 10 ka November 2020
- The North West Provincial Treasury is rolling out a fully funded LGSETA accredited learnership in Municipal Finance and Administration for duration of 12 months.
- The need for well-qualified efficient, client-oriented public officials is identified as a priority in all the three spheres of government.
- The National Diploma in Public Finance Management and Administration (NQF level 5) is aimed at learners wishing to work in the Municipal sector.
- It is a qualification in a career pathway towards an accomplished public finance management and administration specialist.
- Overview The National Diploma in Public Finance and Administration consists of exit level learning outcomes covering accounting reporting, administration, auditing, budgeting, economics, information systems, business calculations, risk management and legislative framework for the public sector.
- The competencies covered in the unit standards encapsulate the competencies required by public officials working at the operational level.
- The qualification will therefore enhance the ability of the qualifying learner as a public finance official to perform the necessary financial administration tasks expected as well as improve management abilities.
- During this period, learners will undergo theoretical and practical learning activities to achieve the qualification.
- Learners enrolled will be entitled to a stipend of R1 800.00 per month.
- Unemployed youth
- South African Citizen
- Be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate
- Be competent in: Accounting or economics or business studies at NQF Level 4; Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy at NQF level 4; Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3.
- The learner will gain a firm foundation required for studies leading to qualifications registered at NQF levels 6 and 7.
- All these enhance transferability of skills between the private and public sector.
- Application letter, CV and recently certified copies of the Grade 12 Certificate and ID (ID card to be copied on both sides) should be submitted to the following email address.
- Applications are therefore invited from prospective learners to apply for the learnership in the National Diploma in Public Finance Management and Administration (NQF level 5).
- Technical enquiries please contact Lesedi Buhlungu at 018 388 3196 or Linda Nengovhela at 018 388 2142.
- Submission enquiries please contact Gaylen Masiane at 018 388 5063 or Lydia Molete at 018 388 1773.
- Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- If you do not get feedback within 14 days after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Learners from the following municipal area will be given first preference
- Kgetlengrivier L M
- Bojanala D M (Specific Rustenburg area)
- Madibeng L M
- Ditsobotla L M
- Ramotshere Moiloa L M
- Tswaing L M
- Maquassi Hills L M
- City of Matlosana
- Naledi L M
- Mamusa L M
- Lekwa Teemane L M
- Dr RSM (Specific Vryburg)
Download Full Vacancy