Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Municipal Finance and Administration Learnership
North West Provincial Treasury - Various Areas, North West
Learnership | Government
Closing date yi 10 ka November 2020
- The North West Provincial Treasury is rolling out a fully funded LGSETA accredited learnership in Municipal Finance and Administration for duration of 12 months.
- The Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC) in Municipal Finance and Administration NQF Level 4, SAQA ID 50372 is aimed at learners wishing to work in the Municipal sector.
- It is a Qualification in a career pathway towards an accomplished municipal financial management specialist.
- The FETC in Municipal Finance and Administration, consists of exit level learning outcomes, covering municipal accounting, administration, budgeting, computing, quantitative calculations, human resource management and legislative framework for the public sector.
- The competencies covered in the proposed unit standards encapsulate the competencies required by public officials working at the operational level (technical support staff in municipalities).
- The Qualification will therefore enhance the ability of the qualifying learner as a municipal finance official to perform the necessary financial administration tasks.
- In this way, the Qualification enhances transferability of skills within different spheres of the public sector.
- At the same time, a learner will gain a firm foundation required for studies leading to Qualifications registered at NQF levels 5 (diploma), 6 and 7.
- With regard to the implementation of municipal financial management reforms, the Qualification serves, as a basis of an effective implementation process by defining and identifying those competencies required by technical public officials.
- The possession of relevant knowledge, skills and attitude by technical municipal officials is crucial to the implementation of municipal financial management reforms.
Qualifying learners could follow a career within the Public Sector:
- Financial Services
- Project/Public Entity Management
- Unemployed youth
- South African Citizen
- Be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate and Driver’s License
- Learners should have competences in a First and Second Language
- Be competent in: Communication at NQF Level 3; Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy at NQF level 3; Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3.
- During this period, learners will undergo theoretical and practical learning activities to achieve the qualification.
- Learners will be required to undergo a compulsory interactive session (Classroom/theory) and experiential learning at identified municipal sites.
- Learners enrolled will be entitled to a stipend of R1800.00 per month.
- Application letter, CV and recently certified copies of the Grade 12 Certificate and ID (ID card to be copied on both sides) should be submitted to the following email address.
- Applications are therefore invited from prospective learners to apply for the learnership in Further Education and Training Certificate: Municipal Finance and Administration, NQF Level 4, SAQA ID 50372
- Technical enquiries please contact Lesedi Buhlungu at 018 388 3196 or Linda Nengovhela at 018 388 2142.
- Submission enquiries please contact Gaylen Masiane at 018 388 5063 or Lydia Molete at 018 388 1773.
- Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- If you do not get feedback within 14 days after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Learners from the following municipal area will be given first preference
- Kgetlengrivier L M
- Bojanala D M (Specific Rustenburg area)
- Madibeng L M
- Ditsobotla L M
- Ramotshere Moiloa L M
- Tswaing L M
- Maquassi Hills L M
- City of Matlosana
- Naledi L M
- Mamusa L M
- Lekwa Teemane L M
- Dr RSM DM
Download Full Vacancy