Asset Management Officer
North West Provincial Treasury - Mmabatho, North West
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 10 ka December 2021
- The North West Provincial Treasury is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially in respect of race, gender, and disability. Women, People with Disabilities and Youth are encouraged to apply.
- The Employment Equity Plan of the Department will be considered when filling vacant positions.
- As a minimum a National Diploma or Advance Certificate in Commerce/Financial Management or equivalent NQF 6 qualifications
- A minimum of one (1) years’ relevant experience in an asset management environment
- A valid drivers’ license
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of transversal systems (BAS, Logis, Walker, Persal)
- Knowledge in Government legislation (policies, prescripts and practices)
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret and apply policies
- Project management
- Computer literacy
- Report writing skills
- Implement activities that ensures proper maintenance of an accurate asset register
- Implement and control the movement of assets
- Implement the process of physical asset verification plan
- Implement the recording of the theft/loss of movable assets
- Applications should be submitted on time.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Applications must be submitted on the new Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department, and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV (including full particulars of training, qualifications, skills, competencies, and knowledge).
- These must be supported by certified copies of educational certificates and Identity Document.
- Driver’s License must be submitted for posts where it is required.
- Both sides must be copied and be clearly visible.
- Applications with foreign qualifications must submit a SAQA evaluation report on the qualification.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- It will be expected of candidates to be available for interviews on the date and time and at a place as determined by the Department.
- Appointment of successful candidates will be subject to the result/outcome of Personnel Suitability Checks.
- Failure to comply with the above requirements will result in the disqualification of the application.
- Due to the huge number of applications for posts, acknowledgement of receipt of applications will not be done.
- The Department reserves the right not to make appointments.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- R261 372 per annum (on the salary scale R261 372 – R307 890)
- Ms. P Seetelo, Tel: (018) 388 5141
- 10 December 2021 at 16h00
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 30 ka November 2021