Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Assistant Store Manager
- mrpsport division is looking for an Assistant Store Manager to support the Store Manager to lead and manage the daily operations of a store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets and customer service standards are met and exceeded.
- NQF level 4 (Grade 12) or equivalent
- 3 Years' experience in retail.
- Management experience (advantageous)
- Sales & service management.
- Computer literate.
- Communication skills
- Business understanding of retail trade, brand, customer & product.
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor,
- monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss action plans etc.) to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Oversee the overall maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
- Authorize write offs, breakages, recalls and returns.
Sales Growth & Profitability:
- Analyse sales & profitability reports in store to collaborate with management on required operational action plans, increase sales performance and monitor store expenditure.
- Review and keep abreast of in-store product performance to provide feedback to support centre and enhance sales.
- Identify and propose new opportunities to increase sales and brand awareness. This may include: in-store marketing, competitor shopping, partnering/participating in local events and driving new accounts/memberships per targets (if applicable).
- Conduct compliance checks through defined processes (e.g. admin checks, store audits, visual audits, COMO reports, POS (Point of Sales) reports, health & safety standards, weekly hanger counts, security etc.) to ensure and enforce overall compliance to policies and procedures.
Customer Experience Management:
- Ensure and maintain the implementation of customer experience processes (through the execution of business instruction letters, markdowns, repricing, promotions, customer experience plans, visual standards, customer feedback, general housekeeping etc.) to meet customer service standards.
Leadership & Development:
- Lead and drive the team within a store to achieve store KPIs and operational strategy in line with company values.
- Identify & drive training, coaching and development needs with a focus on talent management and succession planning.
- Recruit, administer & manage performance in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Drive and strengthen store culture through positively communicating and demonstrating our values of passion value and partnership.