Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
- G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions requests all interested parties to register their details for Teller opportunities, based at various branches across South Africa.
- Grade 12 with mathematics or accounting
- 1 – 3 years relevant teller working experience preferred
- Sound understanding of basic financial principles/information.
Skills & Competencies
- Computer Literacy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strict adherence to policies and procedures
- Customer thinking
- Ability to work in teams
- Flexibility in terms of working hours will be required, including weekends
- Role requires lifting, movement of containers, trolleys with substantial weight
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail.
To effectively manage the distribution of all cash bags and containers. To effectively count, balance, pack and reconcile the customers’ cash.
Manage the receiving of all bags and containers
- Distribute the bags/Containers to different areas
- Ensure all receipting is done
- Ensure that all work received daily is processed and cleared on the system
- Check that the information on the bags are correct r
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
Execute day to day operations
- Responsible for the secure, timely and accurate processing of customer deposits
- Assist in preparation of customer coin and cash orders
- Assist with other relevant duties and responsibilities that management may require from time to time
- Responsible to operate a variety of high speed equipment
- Track deposits into internal systems
- Proactively identify customer cash differences, report to Supervisor to correct and prevent any customer impact.
- Required to cross-train in multiple processes in order to support all Cash Processing services
Sorting of Cash/Coin
- Verifying bulk money
- Verify inbound or outbound coin and cash from corresponding banks, and customers
- Accurately balance transaction totals
- Balance the bulk total/funds
Training & Health and Safety
- Complete all related compliance training
- Attend and successfully complete all role specific training
- Adhere to procedures relating to the counting, packing, balancing, reconciliation and sorting of cash/coin
- Maintain a position of trust and responsibility
- Participate in safety forums created by company f
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Wear protective clothing all the time.