Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Department of Water and Sanitation - Potchefstroom, North West
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 2nd ka October 2020
- National Diploma in Public Administration/Management/Human Resource Management.
- Three (3) to five (5) year’s relevant administrative experience.
- A valid driver’s licence (attach a copy).
- Introduction to PERSAL Certificate.
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge and understanding of human resources and financial prescripts.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the public service.
- Must have good Interpersonal relations skills, customer care and supervisory skills.
- Be able to work independently and in a team.
- Basic knowledge of problem solving skills.
- Willingness to travel outside of working hours.
- Manage and Administer Personnel Management and Administration function within the Scheme.
- Mange the Corporate Services function within the Scheme.
- Manage and Administer Transport Management and Fleet Services.
- Manage and administer Human Resources function and Office Support Services.
- Manage HRD projects, Training Coordination and PMDS.
- Provide HR and Policy Advisory Service to all employees within the Scheme.
- Supervise personnel and conduct performance evaluations.
- Ensure that all reports are submitted within the financial year closure.
- Coordinate training of all sections at Potchefstroom.
- Please email your applications quoting the relevant reference number.
- Interested applicants must submit their applications for employment to the email address specified to each post.
- Applications must be submitted on a signed and dated Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department, and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as copies of qualifications and Identity document.
- No late, applications will be accepted.
- Original/certified copies must be produced by only shortlisted candidates during the interview date.
- A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications.
- Applications that do not comply with the above mentioned requirements will not be considered.
- All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical and competency assessment.
- A pre-entry certificate obtained from the National School of Government (NSG) is required for all SMS applicants.
- Candidates will complete a financial disclosure form and also be required to undergo a security clearance.
- Foreigners or dual citizenship holders must provide the Police Clearance certificate from country of origin.
- The Department of Water Sanitation is an equal opportunity employer.
- In the filling of vacant posts the objectives of section 195 (1) (i) of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996 (Act No: 108 of 1996), the Employment Equity imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act No: 55 of 1998) and relevant Human Resources policies of the Department will be taken into consideration.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you do not hear from us within two (2) months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- The department reserves the right not to fill these positions.
- Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and preference will be given to the EE Targets.
- Preference will be given to African, Indian, Coloureds, White females and persons with disabilities.
- R257 508 per annum (Level 07)
- Mr. PS Kunene Tel No: (012) 741 7336/
- Mr. S Msayi Tel No: (018) 294 9303
Download Full Vacancy
- Mr. KL Mangany