Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Administration Clerk (HR)
Department of Water and Sanitation - Potchefstroom, North West
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 2nd ka October 2020
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- A National Diploma in Human Resources Management and one (1) to two (2) years’ experience will serve as an added advantage.
- A valid driver`s license (attach copy).
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of the PERSAL and Computer literacy in Ms packages.
- Knowledge of HR prescripts governing the public service.
- Good Interpersonal skills, customer care and communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and under pressure.
- Willingness to travel outside working hours.
- Render HR Administrative function.
- Administer Recruitment and Selection, HR Transactions, performance management and development system, Information management (Establishment).
- Typing and drafting of letters, memorandum and submissions.
- Rendering professional advice to line function on the effective and efficient interpretation and implementation of the departmental HRM policies and other related prescripts.
- Handling of all HRM administration functions.
- Compile daily statistics and update databases.
- Please email your applications quoting the relevant reference number.
- Interested applicants must submit their applications for employment to the email address specified to each post.
- Applications must be submitted on a signed and dated Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department, and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as copies of qualifications and Identity document.
- No late, applications will be accepted.
- Original/certified copies must be produced by only shortlisted candidates during the interview date.
- A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications.
- Applications that do not comply with the above mentioned requirements will not be considered.
- All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical and competency assessment.
- A pre-entry certificate obtained from the National School of Government (NSG) is required for all SMS applicants.
- Candidates will complete a financial disclosure form and also be required to undergo a security clearance.
- Foreigners or dual citizenship holders must provide the Police Clearance certificate from country of origin.
- The Department of Water Sanitation is an equal opportunity employer.
- In the filling of vacant posts the objectives of section 195 (1) (i) of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996 (Act No: 108 of 1996), the Employment Equity imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act No: 55 of 1998) and relevant Human Resources policies of the Department will be taken into consideration.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you do not hear from us within two (2) months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- The department reserves the right not to fill these positions.
- Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and preference will be given to the EE Targets.
- Preference will be given to African, Indian, Coloureds, White females and persons with disabilities.
- R173 703 per annum (Level 05)
- Mr. PS Kunene Tel No: (012) 741 7336
- Mr S Msayi Tel No: (018) 294 9303
Download Full Vacancy
- Mr. KL Manganyi