Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
National Youth Service Programme
Department of Science and Technology - Various Areas, Nationwide
Internship | Government
Closing date yi 29th ka November 2019
- The South African Agency for Science and Technology Advancement (SAASTA, a business unit of National Research Foundation) on behalf of the Department of Science and Technology (DST) is inviting unemployed science, engineering and technology graduates (18 to 35 years of age) to volunteer their services towards the implementation of the Youth into Science Strategy under the auspices of the National Youth Service Programme.
- A stipend will be paid to volunteers per month as follows: National Diploma NQF Level 6 (R 4 500), Bachelor’s Degree / B.Tech NQF Level 7 (R 5 000), Honours NQF Level 8 (R 5 500), Master’s NQF Level 9 (R 6 500), PhD NQF Level 10 (R 7 700).
- Vacancies exist and become available during the year at a variety of organisations in all nine provinces.
- National Diploma NQF Level 6
- Bachelor’s Degree / B.Tech NQF Level 7
- Honours NQF Level 8
- Master’s NQF Level 9
- PhD NQF Level 10
- Volunteers will be deployed for a period of up to 12 months to participating organisations that collaborate with the DST in its youth development programmes.
- Interested youth, who meet the qualifications, are invited to submit a covering letter indicating why they want to volunteer, in which province they are residing and the province of their choice.
- Candidates should also include curriculum vitae, certified copies of ID and qualifications, and all their contact details.
- To view a list of current participating organisations, please visit our website: www.saasta.ac.za and then click on the National Youth Service Programme under Projects.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the screening outcomes.
- Candidates who have not been contacted within three months after the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All travel and relocation costs will be for the candidates’ own expenses.
All enquiries: MacDonald Kapu Tel: (012) 392 9300