Department of Justice & Constitutional Development - Mahikeng, North West
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 28 ka June 2021
- The DOJ&CD is an equal opportunity employer.
- In the filling of vacant posts the objectives of section 195 (1) (i) of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996 (Act No: 108 of 1996), the Employment Equity imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act No: 55 of 1998) and relevant Human Resources policies of the Department will be taken into consideration.
- An appropriate 3 year Degree/ National Diploma with majors in Auditing/ Internal Auditing and Accounting;
- At least 1 year experience in Internal Auditing (includes internship/ learnership).
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act;
- Knowledge of the standards set by the institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
- Communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Financial management;
- Computer skills;
- Planning and organizing;
- Programme & project management;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Client orientation and customer focus;
- Research skills.
- Conduct risk assessments and draft reports;
- Prepare audit programmes together with the Audit Manager;
- Conduct audit assignments in accordance with the audit methodology;
- Gather adequate, component, relevant and useful audit evidence;
- Conduct ad-hoc assignments and follow-up audits;
- Assist in the administration of the Internal Audit Activities.
- Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to Postal address.
- Interested applicants must submit their applications for employment to the address provided below or email address specified to each post.
- The email must include only completed and signed new Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za, a CV with a font size of 10 and Arial theme font, copy of Identity Document, Senior Certificate and the highest required qualification as well as a driver’s license where necessary.
- Attachments must be in a PDF format and limited to 10 megabytes.
- Emails that do not comply with the above specifications will bounce back without reaching the Department.
- Original/certified copies must be produced by only shortlisted candidates during the interview date.
- A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications.
- Applications that do not comply with the above mentioned requirements will not be considered.
- All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical and competency assessment.
- A pre-entry certificate obtained from National School of Government (NSG) is required for all SMS applicants.
- Candidate will complete a financial disclosure form and also be required to undergo a security clearance.
- Foreigners or dual citizenship holder must provide the Police Clearance certificate from country of origin.
- Reasonable accommodation shall be applied for People with Disabilities including where driver’s license is a requirement.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you do not hear from us within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- The department reserves the right not to fill these positions.
- Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply and preference will be given to the EE Target.
- R316 791 – R373 167 per annum.
- The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Mr SJ. Kgafela Tel No: (012) 315 1042
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 13 ka June 2021