Client Service Officers Ref No: HR 4/4/10/27 (X2 Posts)
Department of Employment and Labour - Mafikeng, North West
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 16 ka May 2022
- It is the Department’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post with a candidate whose transfer / promotion / appointment will promote representivity in line with the numeric targets as contained in our Employment Equity plan.
- Matriculation/Grade 12/Senior Certificate.
- Zero Experience.
Skills & Competencies
- All Labour Legislations and Regulations.
- Private Employment Agency regulations and related ILO conventions.
- Public Service Regulations.
- Public Service Act.
- Knowledge of all Departmental Policies, Procedures & Guidelines.
- Batho Pele Principles.
- Telephone etiquette.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to interpret legislation.
- Problem Solving.
- Render services at help desk as the first point of entry within the Registration Services.
- Render Employment Services to all the Clients who visit the Labour Centre.
- Resolve all complaints on all Labour Legislations received from Clients.
- Receive all Unemployment Insurance Benefits and Employer declarations.
- Receive application forms in terms of Compensation for Injuries & Diseases Act (COIDA) and Employer registration forms for COIDA.
- All attachments for on line application must including Z83 be in PDF and in one (1) file, indicate the correct job title and the reference number of the post on the subject line of your email.
- Use the correct email address associated with the post.
- Failure to do so, your application will be disqualified.
- Applications quoting the relevant reference number must be submitted on the new form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents.
- Received applications using the incorrect application for employment (old Z83) will not be considered.
- Each application for employment form must be fully completed, duly signed and initialled by the applicant.
- Failure to sign this form may lead to disqualification of the application during the selection process.
- A recently updated comprehensive CV as well as copies of all qualification academic transcripts including Senior Certificate, ID document and a Driver’s license where applicable should accompany a fully completed, initialled and signed new form Z83.
- Applicants must submit copies of qualifications, ID document and other relevant documents as indicated.
- Such copies need not be certified when applying for a post.
- The communication from the HR of the Department regarding the requirements of the certified documents will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- Therefore, only shortlisted candidates for the post will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following the communication from HR.
- Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered.
- The Department does not accept applications via fax.
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within eight (8) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification).
- The Department reserves the right not to make any appointment(s) to the above post.
- HR 4/4/10/27
- R211 713 per annum
- Ms N Litheko Tel No: (018) 387 8100
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 2 ka May 2022