Assistant Leader - Mooi Rivier Mall
Cape Union Mart - Potchefstroom, North West
Full-Time | Retail
Closing date ayichazwanga
- Do you love a challenge, enjoy the outdoors and seek adventure wherever you are Yes?
- Why not match your passion for the outdoors and begin your journey to reach new peaks with a career at Cape Union Mart, the first step in every exploration.
- 3 years of Management retail experience
- Matric or Equivalent
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- Clear Criminal record
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Skills & Competencies
- Honesty in dealing with cash or finances
- Inspirational leadership & passion
- Taking ownership
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Innovation & ability to deal with change management
- Thinking adaptability
- Assisting in managing all aspects of a store
- Maximizing turnover and profit
- Minimise shrinkage by monitoring stock related risks
- Deliver exceptional customer service by implementing customer experience strategy.
- Lead Talent selection, training, coaching, retention and recognize initiatives for all team members.
- Innovative visual merchandising to optimize sales
- Implement all company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining health & safety practices
- Optimize team through creating an inspiring environment.
- Align team members to Company culture and create fun.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 22 ka June 2021