Like us on Facebook
- At least 1 year’s client service experience within a retail/ financial/ banking environment
- Grade 12.
- Excellent communication skills
- Vibrant, bubbly and dynamic
- Trustworthy Keep company information confidential
- Dress smart and professionally
- Respectful and polite
- Sales experience would be adventigious.
- Grade 12 with mathematics and accounting
- 2 years experience as a bulk teller
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Cash processing and procedures
- G4S policies and procedures
- Verifying counterfeit notes
- Bulk cash balancing
- Customer thinking.
- A Three year tertiary qualification (NQF 6) in Property Management or related to property management with appropriate experience in property management, information systems or fixed asset environment.
- High degree of computer and good interpersonal skills.
- Good written, analytical and financial skills.
- A valid driver’s licence, prepared to travel and willing to adapt work schedule in accordance with office requirements.
- A recognised four year legal qualification.
- At least two years post qualification legal experience or one year post qualification legal experience for candidates who successfully completed the NPA Aspirant Prosecutor Program.
- Criminal court litigation experience will be an advantage.
- A valid driver’s licence will be a requirement where applicable.
- Relevant service certificates must accompany the application.
- Grade 12.
- 1-3 years general administration experience.
- Good language skills – should be able to speak, read and write Afrikaans and English.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Excellent customer service.
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific functions of the post;
- Be in possession of a Senior Certificate (Grade 12),
- Be a SA Citizen,
- Be fluent in at least two official languages, of which one must be English;
- Be in possession of a valid light motor vehicle driver’s licence.
- Must have no visible tattoo/s when wearing summer uniform.
- Must have no previous convictions or cases pending.
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and fingerprint verification.
- Grade 12
- 1-2 years relevant stores experience
- Code 08 Drivers License
- Computer literate (Excel, MS Word)
- Forklift License will be an advantage
Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF4 qualification plus 2 years any working experience
Grade 12 with post matric qualification equivalent of NQF5 plus 2 years any working experience
Candidate must have the aptitude to become Fit and Proper as per the requirements of the FSCA
Candidate that is fully Fit and proper as per FSCA requirements need to have a RE5, FSCA recognized qualification, minimum 1 year financial services experience in the applicable sub category and proof of CPD hours completed per sub category
Cold Calling Experience
Undergraduate Degree (If no experience in Call Centre).