Unitrans Transport Contract Supervisor I Witbank
Closing date yi 31st ka January 2020
- An opportunity has become available for a high caliber Contract Supervisor within our operations.
- Sound knowledge of technical aspects
- Code EB divers license, EC drivers license preferential
- 2 years minimum experience in a supervisory position in the Transport Industry
- Contactable reference for last 2 employers
- Computer literate and experience in MS Office
- Fluent in English & any other African Language
- Relevant experience in administrative skills.
Skills & Competencies
- Problem Solving abilities
- Must be organized and accurate
- Driven towards achieving production targets and upholding high safety standards.
- Good Communication skills
- Able to communicate with, supervise and motivate employees to achieve targets
- Bilingual, Afrikaans & English.
- Routing and scheduling of delivery vehicle
- Briefing/debriefing of Operational staff
- Ensuring fleet is maintained & in the required condition to operate/function optimally
- Supervising Road maintenance activities
- Liaising with mechanical workshop, the client, suppliers, regional management and head office on a daily basis
- Ensuring optimal utilization of fleet & staff to meet operational targets
- Ensuring operations administration is processed accurately and timeously
- Supervising day to day activities.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Makhwenkwe Gwegwe nge 12 ka January 2020