Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Artisan: Grade A
Themba Hospital - Kabokweni, Mpumalanga
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 15 ka November 2019
- Grade 10 certificate, Trade Test in Electrical.
- One year post qualification, experience and code 8 drivers’ license.
Skills & Competencies
- Problem solving and analysis, team work, customer focus and responsiveness, computer skills and technical report writing.
- Assemble installation and maintenance of electrical equipment.
- Repair, replacement and installation of lights, heaters, stoves etc, trace, repair or replace faulty cables.
- Distribution of board wiring.
- Assist with wiring and rewiring maintenance of standby plants.
- Control panel’s request and quantify material.
- Do work plans and assess the managed.
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83 (cofa) form which must be originally signed and dated.
- The fully completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s), academic records including a Senior certificate and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable].
- The certification must be within three (3) months as at the advert closing date.
- Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered.
- The Department does not accept applications via fax or email.
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, qualification verification and employment verification).
- Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test.
- Successful candidates will be appointed on a probation period of 12 months.
- The Department reserves the right not to make any appointment(s) to the above post.
- The successful candidate will be expected to sign a performance agreement.
- The Department of Health is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer.
- The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the Department.
- It is the Department’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post(s) with a candidate whose transfer / promotion / appointment will promote representativity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
- The Department reserves the right to withdraw posts, if by doing so, the interests of the Department will be best served.
- Mr. I Zitha - (013) 755 5100