Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Tekkie Town - Elukwatini, Mpumalanga
Full-Time | Retail
Closing date yi 11 ka November 2019
- The main purpose of this position is to maximise the sales/turnover of the branch, control stock losses, control expenses, manage the administration of the branch and effectively manage the staff in the store.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- A Retail / Business / Marketing Management Diploma / Degree would b a definite advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Assistant / Manager role with the field or similar.
Skills & Competencies
- Fluent in English (Written and Verbal).
- Excellent Communication skills.
- A strong logical thinking and analytical ability.
- Has a high energy level and is performance-driven?
- Computer Literate and Numeracy skills.
- Willing to work retail hours.
- Own transport and valid driver’s license would be an advantage.
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Ability to remain flexible, function under pressure and maintain a positive attitude and work performance in a variety of circumstances.
- Ability to multi-task and to deal with complexities, use initiative to solve problems.
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player.
- The ability to ensure that brand standards are implemented & maintained in line with customer expectations.
- Responsible for turnover & budgets ensuring that targets are met.
- Ensuring that stock losses are under the bench mark
- Admin standards are met.
- Keeping updated with the latest trends in terms of stock coming in (unpacking process).
- Opening and Closing of the store.
- Performance Managing of staff members.
- Our Store Managers play an active part in succession planning, coaching, and developing your own team.