Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Contract Employment Opportunities
- You are invited to register online for inclusion on the database used to identify potential candidates for these contract positions as and when required.
- As the projects are conducted in every area of the country, people of every racial group and from all areas are encouraged to apply.
Area of work
- Fieldwork/Data collection
- Data capturing
- Data processing
- Clerical and administrative
- Have a minimum of a Senior Certificate (Matric or equivalent).
- Be proficient in any of the 11 official languages.
- Be willing to work over weekends and outside of normal office hours.
- Be an RSA citizen with no criminal record.
- Going door-todoor to collect information from households
- Capturing of information
- Sorting, coding and quality checking of forms or any documents
- General administrative and non-administrative duties
- Supervision of any of the above categories where necessary
Skills & Competencies
How to apply
- Applicants are required to upload the following document when they apply.
- Proof of home/residential address (eg Lease agreement, Affidavit, Tribal Authority letter, Municipality bill, clothing account bill and others).
- Any registration without the above-mentioned supporting document will be regarded as incomplete and the applicant will not be able to complete the registration on the database.
- Applicants who are invited for training will be required to submit certified copies of ID, Matric certificates and driver’s license if applicable.
- Documents must have been certified within 6 months before submission.
Stats SA will
- Verify an applicant’s documents and/or reference checking which will form part of the recruitment process.
- Subject short-listed applicants to a competency test and/or training assessment.
Please note the following
- Statistics South Africa reserves the right to accept or reject an applicant’s registration.
- Applicants in censuses and surveys will be appointed within their local communities as no transport will be provided.
- An applicant must disclose if he/she is a director/shareholder of a company or conducts any business as a sole proprietor.
- An applicant must disclose if his/her company is doing business with any government institution/municipality.
- An applicant must give consent to Stats SA to utilise his/her personal information for any other recruitment purposes.
- Khoza Sarah 012 310 8097/ More Omphile 012 310 8504
Download full document