South32 Maintenance Learnership Witbank
Closing date yi 7 ka February 2020
- The purpose of the role is to develop and successfully qualify as an Artisan in various trades, such as Fitters, Electricians, Instrumentation Mechanicians, Boilermakers, Diesel Mechanics and Auto Electricians.
- Serious contenders will have a minimum N3 Technical Certificate OR Grade 12 with Pure Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy) and Physical Science with a minimum pass mark of 40% in both subjects;
- Driver’s license and previous exposure to the maintenance environment will be an added advantage.
- A personal motivation for self-improvement together with attitude and commitment towards learning is critical for success in these developmental roles;
- Apply health, safety and housekeeping standards;
- Report any unsafe behaviour, conditions and incidents to the responsible person;
- Conduct risk assessment before all tasks and identify risks and hazards;
- Keep all equipment clean and in a good condition all the time;
- Successful completion on theoretical and practical learning.
- Assessments based on the job requirements will form part of the selection process.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 15 ka January 2020