Pepkor Speciality - Witbank, Mpumalanga
Full-Time | Retail
Closing date yi 25th ka May 2022
- As a Sales Supervisor working for Tekkie Town you will be responsible for supervising the floor staff, motivating staff to ensure that their daily targets are met, customer service, and ensuring that the correct processes are followed and adhered to according to Tekkie Town requirements.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Computer Literate, MS Office – proficient in Work, Outlook, Excel, etc
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience as Sales Assistant in the retail sector.
Skills & Competencies
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English and another official South African language relevant.
- Strong interpersonal and selling skills.
- A strong logical thinking and analytical ability.
- Has a high energy level and is performance-driven?
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player.
- Strong leadership and organisational abilities.
- Outstanding customer care skills, the ability to interact and communicate with customers.
- Maximise the profitability by assisting the Store Manager to achieve monthly budgets.
- Ensuring the Store’s Administration is in line with the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensuring that stock losses are under the bench mark.
- The ability to ensure that brand standards are implemented & maintained in line with customer expectations.
- Effectively implement Promotions, visual merchandising principles and maintain standards of the store.
- Keeping updated with the latest trends in terms of stock coming in (unpacking process).
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
- Supervise and motivate staff to ensure that daily targets are met.
- Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates.
- The ability to manage the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Ensure all employees adhere to company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Opening and Closing of the store.
- In terms of the Company policy for appointments and promotions, preference will be given to candidates who will enhance the diversity of the team and contribute to employment equity within the Company provided that the competencies and minimum requirements for the position have been met.
- Applicants who submit their application confirm that by applying for this position you consent and authorise the Company to utilise your personal information for purposes of your application and the processing of your personal information.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 14 ka May 2022