Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Supply Chain Clerk
Office of the Chief Justice - Mbombela, Mpumalanga
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 24th ka January 2020
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure, work in a team and prepared to work overtime when required.
- Excellent analytical, planning, organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Computer literacy.
- Job Knowledge.
- Communication skills.
- Aptitude of figures.
- Basic numeracy skills.
- Ability to perform routine tasks.
- Capturing and processing of invoices.
- Supplier payments as well expediting of Government orders.
- Provide administrative procurement support to all stakeholder.
- Receive and assess quotations.
- Assist end users with the compilation of compliant specifications.
- Capture requisitions on the Supply Chain System, ensure that all relevant forms are attached.
- Capturing of awarded contracts on National Treasury contracts registration application (CRA).
- Ensure procedures comply with SCM policies.
- Ensure proper filing and safekeeping of documents.
- Ensure timeous processing of payments to suppliers.
- Receiving and issuing of stock items and perform other duties as delegated by the supervisor.
- The Office of the Chief Justice is an equal opportunity employer.
- In the filling of vacant posts, the objectives of section 195(1)(i) of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996, the Employment Equity imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act 55) of 1998) and the relevant Human Resources policies of the Department will be taken into consideration.
- Women and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates must be willing to undergo normal vetting and verification processes, including a competency assessment for Senior Management Service.
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
- The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document (no copies of certified copies are allowed; certification should not be more than three months old).
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date, as well as applications received via fax or email, will NOT be considered or accepted.
- Mr V Maeko/Mr M Jele Tel No: (013) 758 0000
- R173 703 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement