Office of the Chief Justice Administration Clerk Middelburg
Closing date yi 24th ka January 2020
- A Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
Skills & Competencies
- Job Knowledge.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal relations skills.
- Planning and organisation.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Render general clerical support services, provide clerical support services within the component.
- Record, organise, store, capture and retrieve correspondence and data (line function).
- Update registers and statistics, handle routine enquiries, make photocopies and receive or send facsimiles.
- Distribute documents/packages to various stakeholders as required.
- Keep and maintain the filing system for the component.
- Type letters and/or other correspondence when required.
- Keep and maintain the incoming and outgoing document register of the component.
- The Office of the Chief Justice is an equal opportunity employer.
- In the filling of vacant posts, the objectives of section 195(1)(i) of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996, the Employment Equity imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act 55) of 1998) and the relevant Human Resources policies of the Department will be taken into consideration.
- Women and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates must be willing to undergo normal vetting and verification processes, including a competency assessment for Senior Management Service.
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
- The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document (no copies of certified copies are allowed; certification should not be more than three months old).
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date, as well as applications received via fax or email, will NOT be considered or accepted.
- Mr V Maeko/Mr M Jele Tel No: (013) 758 0000
- R173 703 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to:
- The Provincial Head: Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X 20051, Mbombela 1211.
- Applications can also be hand delivered to, Mpumalanga Division of the High Court, Office of the Chief Justice Provincial Service Centre, 311 Samora Machel Drive, Mbombela 1200.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 12 ka January 2020