Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Administration Clerk (Assets)
Office of the Chief Justice - Mbombela High Court, Mpumalanga
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 24th ka January 2020
- Grade 12.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Financial Management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Solution Oriented.
- Service Delivery Innovation (SDI).
- Client Orientation and Customer Focus.
- Facilitate the maintenance of a complete, reliable and accurate asset register for Departmental owned assets.
- Reconciliation of the general ledger (BAS), the asset registers (JYP) and the financial statements.
- Maintain a complete and accurate leased asset register.
- Perform the physical verification of assets as well as the completeness of the asset register.
- Management of losses as well as the disposal of unserviceable, redundant and obsolete assets.
- The Office of the Chief Justice is an equal opportunity employer.
- In the filling of vacant posts, the objectives of section 195(1)(i) of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996, the Employment Equity imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act 55) of 1998) and the relevant Human Resources policies of the Department will be taken into consideration.
- Women and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates must be willing to undergo normal vetting and verification processes, including a competency assessment for Senior Management Service.
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
- The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document (no copies of certified copies are allowed; certification should not be more than three months old).
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date, as well as applications received via fax or email, will NOT be considered or accepted.
- Mr V Maeko/Mr M Jele Tel No: (013) 758 0000
- R173 703 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement