Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Supply Chain Clerk: Supervisor
National Prosecuting Authority - Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 6 ka October 2020
- An appropriate B Degree (NQF 7)/ Three (3) year Diploma (NQF 6).
- Minimum two years’ experience in fleet, travel and facilities environment.
Skills & Competencies
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- General computer literacy skills and knowledge in programs such as MS Word, Excel, MS Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of PFMA and Treasury Regulations.
- Willing to travel.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Ensure that NPA buildings are fully utilized and are properly maintained.
- Perform site visits and act as liaison person with the DPW and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that fleet vehicles are properly utilized and maintained.
- Compile daily invoice payments to service providers.
- Perform reconciliation of invoice statements and payments made to the service providers.
- Provide assistance to regional staff when needed.
- Compile and submit monthly reports.
- Assist the manager in ensuring compliance.
- Assist and advice the Assistant Director: Administration.
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department or on www.npa.gov.za which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated.
- If the Z83 is not completed as prescribed your application will not be accepted. CVs without a Z83 will not be accepted.
- Handwritten Z83 must be completed in Block Letters.
- Only copies of certified required qualifications, identity document and other listed documents as per the advert, must be included with your application.
- All applications must reach the NPA on/or before the closing date.
- No late applications will be accepted/processed.
- The NPA cannot be held responsible for server delays.
- Applicant’s attention is drawn to the fact that the NPA uses an Electronic Response Handling System in terms of e-mailed applications.
- Please Do Not contact the NPA directly after you have e-mailed your applications to enquire if your application(s) have been received.
- If you have not received an acknowledgement of receipt within one week after the closing date then you can contact the NPA.
- The NPA reserves the right not to fill any particular position.
- If you do not hear from us within (3) three months from the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to a security clearance of at least confidential.
- Appointment to this position will be provisional, pending the issue of security clearance.
- Fingerprints will be taken on the day of the interview.
- The social media accounts of shortlisted applicants may be accessed.
- All employees considered for appointment to the Investigating Directorate will be subject to a lifestyle audit and integrity vetting.
- A valid driver’s license will be a requirement where applicable.
- Applicants Who Are Successful Must Please Note That the NPA Is Not In a Position to Pay Resettlement Costs.
- RECRUIT 2020/ 433
- R257 508 per annum (Level 07) (Excluding Benefits)
- Gift Chiloane
- Tel No: (013) 045 0623
Download Full Vacancy