Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Pharmacist Assistant (Post – Basic)
Middelburg Hospital - Middelburg, Mpumalanga
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 15 ka November 2019
- Grade 12, Post Basic Pharmacist‘s Assistant qualification, registered with the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC).
- Proof of current registration with SAPC.
- Appropriate post registration experience will be an added advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work under pressure and professionalism.
- Pharmacy and Public service legislation, communication skills (written/verbal).
- Mathematical skills and Computer literacy.
Perform all duties falling within the scope of practice of Post Basic Pharmacist’s Assistant under direct supervision of a Pharmacist, including but not limited to the following:
- Assist with the manufacturing of non-sterile or sterile medicine according to formulas and SOPs.
- Re-packaging of medicines.
- Distribution and control of medicines.
- Reading and preparation of a prescription.
- Selection, labelling and supply of medicine in an appropriate container following the interpretation and evaluation of a prescription.
- Stock control and management, including ordering, receipt, storage and distribution of medicines according to legislation.
- Dispensing of medicines and providing information, education and counselling of patients to promote health.
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83 (cofa) form which must be originally signed and dated.
- The fully completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s), academic records including a Senior certificate and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable].
- The certification must be within three (3) months as at the advert closing date.
- Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered.
- The Department does not accept applications via fax or email.
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, qualification verification and employment verification).
- Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test.
- Successful candidates will be appointed on a probation period of 12 months.
- The Department reserves the right not to make any appointment(s) to the above post.
- The successful candidate will be expected to sign a performance agreement.
- The Department of Health is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer.
- The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the Department.
- It is the Department’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post(s) with a candidate whose transfer / promotion / appointment will promote representativity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
- The Department reserves the right to withdraw posts, if by doing so, the interests of the Department will be best served.
- Ms. S Matheba Tel No: (013) 658 1070