Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Unit Administrative Assistant
Medicinic - Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date yi 15 ka January 2020
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Prior experience will be an advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the unit.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Basic knowledge of medico-legal risks.
- Competence in billing, charging and credit of stock and sound knowledge of stock control principles.
- Maintains respectful work relationships and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Displays a team approach by participating actively and cooperatively with team members.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to plan and organise to ensure that work is completed in an efficient manner.
- Maintains a customer-focused mindset that acknowledges the value of the customer.
- Exhibits full responsibility for own work outputs.
- Responsible for all unit related administration which includes management of the telephone, stationery, linen, stock, equipment and filing.
- Ensures patient register complete and admission packs compiled.
- Receives and orientates patients on admission to the unit.
- Maintains sufficient stock levels and billing of stock.
- Ensures a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards and complying with infection prevention and control policy.
- Quality client care principles maintained.