Kruger National Park Scullery Cleaner (6 vacancies) Skukuza
Closing date yi 18 ka October 2019
- Be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate.
- Should have 4 to 6 months of experience in the scullery and related experience.
- Knowledge of basic numeracy and literacy.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ensure that all areas of the kitchen are kept clean and hygienic according to standards in place at the time.
- Ensure that the foodservice capital and operating equipment are kept clean and hygienic at all times.
- Knowledge of the operation and proper use of all equipment.
- Assist and ensure the safety and quality of property, utensils, equipment and work area.
- Ensure adherence and compliance with the material safety data sheet as per the manufacture’s guide.
- Correspondences will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 14 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- NB: Please note that each applicant must indicate their nearest KNP camp and gates as well as their forum or land claimant constituency.
Candidates who meet the above requirements must forward their applications with the following documents:
- Detailed CV
- Certified copies of your Qualifications
- Certified copy of Identity Document
Tel No: (013) 735 4293
The application must be submitted to:
- Human Capital Management
- ATT: Ndlovu
- Private Bag x402, Skukuza, 1350