Kruger National Park Debtors Clerk Skukuza
Closing date yi 18 ka October 2019
- Be in possession of a Grade 12 with Accounting.
- Should have 1 to 3 years of experience in the Debtors Clerk.
Skills & Competencies
- Understanding of relevant legislation.
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles.
- Understanding of organizational policies and procedures.
- Computer literacy.
- Understanding of various financial accounting packages.
- Understanding various reservation systems.
- Communications skills.
- Time management skills.
- Analytical and numeracy skills.
- Reconcile all debtors’ accounts and do follow up on outstanding items.
- Collect money from customers based on the debtor’s age analysis.
- Apply all payments and credit notes to the debtor's account timeously.
- Follow up on short payments.
- Update and maintain information on debtors files.
- Attach documents to statements for distribution to customers.
- Correspondences will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 14 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- NB: Please note that each applicant must indicate their nearest KNP camp and gates as well as their forum or land claimant constituency.
Candidates who meet the above requirements must forward their applications with the following documents:
- Detailed CV
- Certified copies of your Qualifications
- Certified copy of Identity Document
Tel No: (013) 735 4293
The application must be submitted to:Human Capital ManagementATT: Mixo MashabaPrivate Bag x402, Skukuza, 1350